Saturday 24 March 2012

Ichthyotherapy comes to Elephant & Castle

Met up with my little Lithuanian friend and we had a coffee while she recounted her tales of romance, including what sounded like a wonderful trip to Moscow recently.

Just upstairs we met Mary Kirwan of First Foot Ltd at Unit 214. Mary has just started a fish therapy place there. She has some pensioner's days on Mondays and her phone number is 07931 483 982. Normally the price is £18 for half an hour of fish therapy. However if two go together it is £27, so my little pal and I will hotfoot it over there tomorrow afternoon to sample the delights. What a find - head and foot treatment all so locally!

I hope the pensioners of Southwark are able to benefit from this fab treatment. Her 'salon' is very fresh looking, and I sampled the fish experience with a (cleaned) hand. Quite a pleasant feeling so am looking forward to tomorrow. After a few treatments my corns may be a thing of the past.

No comments: