Friday 14 December 2012

More Fun

My upstairs neighbour's little boy came to have a peep at my own winter wonderland downstairs, which was a great hit, then later Kate appeared lugging a huge trolley of tools, to install my door. I had not realised the amount of tools which might be needed. Time was slightly of the essence since I had to leave for the SE1 dinner later. Anyway, with great efficiency Kate fixed the door. This is very exciting for me, since I have wanted a door for so long. Like an early Christmas present. I have followed Nibby's advice and put some cup hooks and a rod to hold all my specs for instant access. I also attached another cup hook underneath and hung my IKEA scarf holder, ditto. Excellent. The SE1 forum dinner was a great success. Held in Bananas Bar in Walworth Road, a Portuguese establishment, the food was very good and the service excellent, and I think it was the most enjoyable forum Christmas dinner I have attended, and good to see so many old acquaintances. Plum really did an excellent job at organising the whole thing. This morning I am due at the ICA at around 11am to view the Young Contemporaries exhibition with a free guided tour.
Was slightly pissed so my focus was not what it might have been. I am quite taking to this black and white kind of image and may employ it a bit more. We shall see.

No comments: