Friday 28 September 2007

Dull, dull, dull.

Dorothy and Julian around last night bearing a meal from Iran E Ma (if I have spelled it correctly). This was absolutely delicious and very cheap. Apparently they do special meals on Friday and Saturday nights.

Left some clothes outside for a charity collection and found them scattered all over the road, so had to pick them up and put in the rubbish which is a bit disheartening. My neighbour thought that it might have been a fox which got at them. He also discovered that my TV ariel was put on next doors' roof instead of the roof to this house, which is a bit strange.

Woke up at 6am, fed Malvolio and back to bed until 8.45, then suddenly realised I was working this morning, going to a meeting at a church hall and a cafe. Just made it in time and finished in time for a quick lunch.

Just had an email from my Barcelona friend Stephen, who sent me a youtube clip of him drumming with Gadjo apparently for the last time. Have asked him what he will be doing next. Dorothy discovered him some years ago. He's a really fantastic drummer.

No comments: