Tuesday 25 September 2007

Souffles, Work and Floors

Finally, the last three individual souffle dishes have arrived safely so shall consider making some raspberry souffles at some stage soon.

Masses of work at the office. I am attempting to actually take the annual leave and time off in lieu owed, rather than get paid, as I need the rest, but work keeps intervening and I keep getting unavoidable appointments on days when I normally don't work anyway thus creating more time off in lieu. Also the actual amount of work to be done militates against me. Our accountant suggested that I get some help with filing etc. We shall see. Romy and I certainly had a very busy day yesterday and did not get away until after 6.30pm.

Romy is going to give me the name of a guy who fits floors and is properly qualified to do this and other things, so I shall ask him to quote for my living room and hall floor. If possible, I would like to get this finished before Christmas, and time is disappearing fast.

No comments: