Monday 3 September 2007

No Telly and Oversleeping

I am now wondering if my neighbour moved my sky dish so I cannot watch TV because the noise was annoying him. Not that I am paranoid at all! Irritatingly, the one thing I would love to watch because of my four days misery is Hell's Kitchen, which is on for two weeks from tonight. I have purchased a hand held TV which might not arrive for a while, so will have to ask at the pub if I can watch it on someone elses TV for a day or two. Dorothy says they will try and record the whole thing for me, but after it finishes, and they may not be able to do it, which is kind but I don't want to wait for two weeks only to find out they have been unable to do it.

Back to work again tomorrow. Not sure what time I will get in because I have been sleeping a twelve hour night - maybe if I go to bed at 6pm ? but if anyone lets me watch HK on TV I won't get to bed until about 10.45 or 11pm. I doubt if it will happen as I don't really know anyone that well around here, so 6pm is a distinct possibility and will get me to work well on time. I really don't know why I am so tired, especially since I have a lunchtime nap at weekends. Must be old age.

No comments: