Thursday 13 September 2007

Wrong Souffle Dishes from Colanders and Downgraded Menu at Hell's Kitchen

Reply to say that they may not have had any places but someone would have a word with Terry today and see what they could do. Now that the programme is coming to an end I doubt if there will be any places, even just for a drink.

Sent off for four individual souffle dishes to Amazon. They came, and to my horror there were four full sized souffle dishes instead! Have emailed the company, called Colanders, to ask them to collect since the mistake was theirs, but haven't heard anything yet.

Maybe I shan't miss much if we don't get a table at Hell's Kitchen since they have changed the menu to a typical British one. I am rather suspicious that this is ITV being mean about costs . They did have lots of very expensive ingredients when I was there, and I must say that with my inside knowledge, I had almost decided what I would order. Now they are down to fish and chips and cottage pie, nice though these are, the prospect is a little less alluring.

No comments: