Friday 7 September 2007

Useless Vet and Not Bad Souffle


The vet is being a complete pain. Having ordered on Monday some catfood and insulin to be delivered today, I rang this morning to find they had not ordered all the food and wanted to test the cat before supplying the insulin. Then said they had no appointments for today - until I said I had run out of insulin. Now have to drag poor old Malvolio over there this afternoon.

Just attempted the blackberry souffle from Hell's Kitchen (above). Made in half quantities from the HK cookbook, however it seemed a bit raw inside so stuck it back after eating some. The oven is off but hot and the rest seems to be rising up nicely. I think the problem is that I am cooking in a larger souffle dish which is the only one I have. It is delicious, anyway.

No comments: