Sunday 16 December 2007

Lunch with Friends and Packing

My little tree without the lights on.

A slightly hectic day, but generally successful. My friends turned up and we opened some cava and exchanged presents. Eventually we set off for the restaurant and had a very enjoyable late lunch and back for coffee and more catching up.

Having packed my case, which I was using for the first time (bought by someone who had lost one of my cases) I was carrying it upstairs when the bits of plastic near the wheels broke off, rendering it useless. I unpacked it into my one remaining much smaller case. Romy had texted me during the day reporting in fit to travel. I do hope she won't injure herself again trying to help people on and off buses. I shall suggest she stands well clear and leaves it all to the driver. I hope I don't forget anything vital. Watched Cranford which of course ended well. I am a bit nervous about this jaunt to Eastbourne as it is very cold indeed outside and will probably be even colder by the sea. I hope to be back on Friday at around 1 - 2pm.

No comments: