Monday 10 December 2007

Pre-Christmas Clean Up

I am still worrying about Dorothy and Julian. Oh well. I found my Topsy Turvy DVD and tried to play it in my laptop but it came up with something about it being in the wrong drive region and how I could only change this four times. However it did not tell you how to change it in the first place so I cancelled it. Pity as I would really like to see this film.

I have been turning out my linen cupboard and have masses of not very exciting stuff for the women's aid place. More duvet sets than sheets, which I have now stored separately. Put up some curtains which are a bit short in my bedroom with great difficulty wondering if the ladder would support my great weight. Also even on the ladder the rail is very hard to reach. I may have another go with some slightly longer curtains later on today. The trouble, I have decided, is that I have vast quantities of bric a brac, and will have to get rid of a substantial quantity of this. Hortense may be a good recipient as she always seems to know someone who can take what she doesn't want, so I shall attempt a major amount of sorting, but probably not until the New Year now. Meanwhile I shall attempt to tidy up the vast quantities of books and filing which are littering the place.

No comments: