Sunday 2 December 2007

Nasty Spotty Face

I think I have managed to sort the phone out by getting a long adaptor. I then discover you have to charge it up for fifteen hours before using it so have reconnected the old one to the phone jack thing. Will try and set it up tomorrow when it has charged up.

I had some nasty little spots on one cheek some time ago. I put these down to too many chocs, put some scent on them and they faded. However recently they have reappeared, with a couple of extra ones. I decided to put a bit of steroid cream on them which has made all the skin go bright red and hot. I have now decided that they are infected but can't make up my mind what they are. The evil Malvolio may have brought in something nasty from the garden, and he does have a habit of gently scratching my cheek to wake me up. The problem is that it looks revolting and is getting worse rather than better, so I shall have to visit the GP and try and wring some antibiotic cream out of them, and probably some systemic antibiotics too. Typical of this to happen the day before my birthday. I may see if I can find some antiseptic concealer cream for the time being. I may have to put some thick make-up on before venturing out though. Damn nuisance.

I caked some foundation on after liberally dabbing with TCP, then purchased some calamine lotion and some concealer for my dinner date tomorrow. First it's over to the GP for a diagnosis and hopefully, some treatment.

I bought some sliced Ukrainian bread from the shopping centre which turns out to be very nice toasted.

I had a tiny radiator leak which Dorian has kindly been over and fixed, so one less thing to worry about.

No comments: