Saturday 3 May 2008

Maybe TV Aerial and Arrival of Nibby


Another dispute with Orange last night. Finally decided I have to look elsewhere for internet and currently seeking cheapest viable option. Meanwhile ensconced in Thai Bar, ordering a prawn red curry with a diet coke.

Found a man who can put up a TV aerial for me in a couple of weeks. My neighbour is having a lot of work done in his flat so better to wait until this is finished.

Bought a reversible dress which arrived and was surprisingly OK, so much so that I purchased another. At under £30 a pop, and two dresses in one, will all help with packing when travelling. Especially since I already have a very useful reversible top.

Finally Bear contacted me about meeting Nibby. I think we have sorted out that she will be with him for the weekend and possibly the bank hol Monday, then with me during the week. We shall ask her when she arrives and maybe firm things up a bit.

Nibby has arrived! met her at Heathrow (above, with Bear and Ollie) and we had a coffee before she went off with Bear and Ollie and is coming back to me some time today, bank holiday Monday.

No comments: