Tuesday 20 May 2008

Notes From Nowhere

It'smeagain. Had a party for the punters locally. Apart from some rather sweet but incompetent waitresses the event went very well indeed, soft drinks, followed by a substantial tea with sandwiches, scones and cakes later. Legacy provided the old favourites music and there was much singing and dancing, with one lady gamely exposing a pink garter with flashing light on frequent occasions. A great success.

I was wondering why I had not had previous tomato problems. I can only think that when I have put this into food that there has been less per meal, and that I was just unlucky with the amount of allergen in that particular carton, but will just partake of fresh tomatoes in my next Bloody Mary.

Lots of thank-you cards from punters on my return to the office - nice to feel appreciated by someone!

Dorothy had a particularly vile week at the office - the project seems to be a bit of a poisoned chalice, but Dorothy is gamely pushing ahead, hoping for the best. It may well be that my internet problem is due to the lack of a password, since neither I nor Dorothy know what it is this things are a bit difficult. Keep trying various possibilities but no luck so far.

No comments: