Saturday 10 May 2008

No Water For Julian and Dorothy

Oh dear, just seen a text from Julian from yesterday asking about washing at my house as they had no water. I must have been at Waterloo with Nibby when they rang and I didn't find my mobile until this morning. I have texted back and left a message. I hope they have some water now!

I gave Nibby some bits and pieces and she brought a wonderful bracelet in silver and stones designed by my niece, very talented and in lovely green and peach shades with discs and flowers in silver. Dorothy had found some baby things in Barcelona including a cute little bib and a Burberry sunhat.

It is boiling hot again today. We are taking the punters over to France for Monday and coming back on Tuesday, and hopefully, Nibby is going to help us with the wheelchairs etc. We shall start disgustingly early on Monday and get back on Tuesday evening. I hope the weather will be equally fair in France.

No comments: