Wednesday 28 May 2008

Worser and Worser

I watched the second show on a computer. I looked appalling as usual, but the show was quite interesting and the food very good, as I remembered it. It was certainly chopped down a lot which can only be a good thing with these programmes. I looked at the website later and of course they had to concentrate on Karen having a go at Stephen for smoking in the extra scenes. I hate to think what they will put on the extra scene shots for my day, later today.

Unfortunately my neighbour has found out that my day is today. Romy has scarpered off to Spain very wisely so won't have to suffer the ignominy. I seem to remember slaving all day with my injured knee and being completely exhausted at the end of the day. Getting up at 5.30 the following morning so that I could appear human when the cameras came in at 7am to film the breakfast did not help, either.

I shall be happy when the week is over.

No comments: