Friday 25 September 2009

Friday Morning

Dorothy around for a shower this morning, since there is yet another power cut in the London Bridge area. I am wondering if anyone will go into the office today. The door has an electric blind, which presumably won't open. I do hope all is working by Monday since I have a meeting then.

Today I have to take a dress and my new mac to be altered. Slept rather better last night. Email from Nibby - it had taken her three hours (normally two) to drive to Sydney and she spent all day hanging her exhibition, only to get a parking fine. But she sold a painting before the start of the exhibition, which was good. I do hope she sells plenty of stuff, she is so talented and deserves success. She said she is coming over in May next year and will stay with me for a couple of days. Something to look forward to. Poor Stephen didn't manage to get up here - had to return to Belgium - but I was so glad to hear that he is doing a Master's in music at last.

No comments: