Saturday 19 September 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Spent the morning at work, tidying a bit and getting stuff in order. Have just ordered groceries to arrive tomorrow from Ocado - Sunday is a surprisingly popular day for deliveries. Amazing. Means I am not the only saddo hanging around the house on Sunday with nothing happening.

Primed four small canvases in red, like Nibby. I don't suppose my red is very good as it is not her 'Matisse something or other' and is acrylic anyway.

Dorian is another possible ex-friend. He appears to have fallen out with me because I have done what is, after all, my job. I am not quite sure what is going on there at all. Oh well. Never mind, I was going to treat him to a good meal at Simpson's or somewhere nice, so it will save me a few bob anyway.

Hmmm, he's back. He must have read this and fancy a decent meal out. I have had a very long chat and I think he can now see my point of view, so cautiously, so long as he behaves himself, he will be reinstated as a current friend and we can go out for a jolly.

No more vileness today so far, let's hope it continues. I do hope Romy has survived the trip with the punters and that it was OK.

No comments: