Tuesday 22 September 2009

Overnight Agony

I don't quite know what has happened. I got up from the sofa to go to bed and had an absolutely agonising pain in the left hip and buttock. Such that I let out a yell and fell back again. Eventually I managed to get up and creep down to bed, only to spend the whole night in pain. I had to get up three times to go to the loo, and each time was torture. The most comfortable position is to sit in an upright chair. I am hoping that I will be OK because this is not the best time to go off sick.

I had gone to bed at around nine, and was just managing to drift off occasionally through the pain when my chairman rang and woke me about yet another unpleasant email addressed to him this time, but of course, copied to all trustees. I do hope that none of them respond to this.

No comments: