Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tuesday

Rather tired this morning but soldiered on. Drafted some minutes and wrote a reference which, if I say so myself, was rather good.

Suddenly realised that no quote had arrived from the caterers, so spent most of the afternoon whingeing at them but finally an email arrived. Also sorted out a few other bits and pieces, then decided to leave a bit early and stay away until next Tuesday before any other horrible things happened. Since I still have fifteen days leave to use up, that will be handy. At least things have brightened up a bit this week.

Kooky has taken to sitting in the front window. This morning he whined pitifully through the window at me when I tried to slink off to work.

Ordered some more flowers and chocs today. Later they rang and offered to add a bottle of champagne to the next order free! Sounds like a bargain!

No comments: