Saturday 26 September 2009

Friday Night and Saturday Morning

My brother had sent me a very funny email - lots of snaps with the title 'I fixed it' - each item showing a ridiculously appalling 'repair' - which I forwarded to a few people. Romy replied from somewhere in Spain. Unfortunately she has a cold, which I hope the sunny weather will improve rapidly. I then had a call from Pierre in Canada who had been very amused by the email.

I hope Nibby is selling a lot of paintings - it is the official opening today.

No particular plans for today unless I get the urge to paint: four little canvases await me, though I have been uninspired recently. Watching the last episode of The Choir with Gareth Malone has cheered me up somewhat.

I really am falling to bits physically: though the hip is improving slightly, I still have rather uncomfortable nights, and, probably caused by having to drag myself about, I seem to have some kind of RSI in the right hand, which I am now trying to rest a little. Old age eh? I suppose I am at least conforming to expectation that old people whinge on about their health all the time. Wouldn't do to be too chirpy now, would it?

No comments: