Thursday 20 May 2010

A Day in May with Nibby


Nibby and I set forth for a coffee in Pain Quotidien. Some quite interesting people there. Then we sat by the river for a bit, and Nibs purchased an amazing print of Josephine, wearing a dress with a ruff and the same headdress as in my porcelain bust. I shall have this framed. Nibby took us on a most enjoyable boat trip (here she is, above) to just past Tower Bridge, then back to Westminster. By this time the weather had become rather dull, having been warm and sunny, so we subsided into my flat to vegetate.

Nibs is most proficient at cooking, and very authoritative, reminding me of a professional chef. She basically hunts around and manages to put excellent meals together effortlessly with very little in the way of ingredients. I have been so spoiled by this that I am reluctant to go near the kitchen to offer her any of my sad little attempts at cooking.

Romy called around on her way home last night and delivered my post which had gone to the office. She met Nibby and we had a coffee and a chat.

There was very little on TV, so Nibs and I watched my previous TV shame in House Guest.

No comments: