Monday 10 May 2010

Mr Suicide



Here's my new Alessi blue plug attached to the yellow man by a chain. He is Mr Suicide and stands on the edge of the sink or jumps in. Julian purchased this little chap for me (my plug is missing) so I don't have a bowl in the sink with a 'swamp' of water in it. Julian hung the curtains in Nibby's room last night. I must do the hems soon. Finished painting the table last night. I am now officially sick of painting things though they are far from perfect.

Trying to get ready for the TV show today. They rang twice today, once to make sure I would take my silver owl penwiper and Napoleon and Josephine, and again to ensure I lived nearby and would be able to get there. Oh dear, Romy and I may be doomed to appear on telly yet again. Probably better than getting covered in paint for yet another day. We shall see.

No comments: