Tuesday 18 May 2010

Nibby and National Shame

Tiny seascape.

Well Nib's here and having a bit of a siesta after travelling for 24 hours. She came bearing gifts: from Pierre in Canada some super chunky silver salad servers; from herself not only a super tea or coffee mug with a large strainer in it for loose tea or coffee, but also some timely anti-wrinkle skin cream.

We arrived back in time to watch the Dickinson show. I looked gigantic - good thing I wore something dark. The first bit wasn't so bad though I kept grinning like a total idiot. However, they left the bit in where Dickinson started the audience roaring with laughter referring to my 'busts'. He then continued to compound this by talking about my 'ample bosom', but it was quite funny - Nibby thought it was the best bit of the programme. Hmmm. It will give the punters a giggle if they see it. Good thing I don't mine looking a total arse.

No comments: