Saturday 29 May 2010

Nasty Kooky

Kooky is getting quite nasty. He has attacked me three times recently - twice while being groomed and once when feeling peckish in the morning. Either he is just becoming more wild, and influenced by being outside, or he isn't getting enough to eat. I shall give him a bit more dry food and see if this has any effect. His attacks are certainly becoming worse and more bold and he doesn't give up so easily. Tonight when I shouted at him and managed to shake him off, he sat near my leg and went to bite me again. Dear me, even my own cat is turning against me! With Fet, I put this down to diabetes which can make people, and presumably cats, rather ratty, but not with Kooky. He is far to big to become vicious. I knew I should have had a female cat, which Nibs assures me are much nicer.

No comments: