Monday 24 May 2010

Weekend Indoors

Lunch club was postponed until this Friday. However the dinner party club went ahead and was great fun: some old acquaintances, Plum, Nomad and SaneJames, plus two new, Declan and Karen. A most enjoyable evening was had by all and I remained relatively sober.

Very quiet day on Sunday. Apart from the very noisy party going on all day until 11pm with screaming children and loud music. Had to retreat inside to get away, but would have enjoyed a quiet day in the sun in my garden. Monday was equally spoiled by a smoky barbecue next door which affected my breathing, so had to stay in yet again.

Thank goodness for work today. The weather seems to have become much colder this evening. Kooky has taken to hiding a bit. He has also started crying loudly while transporting grimy old cat toys indoors and depositing them in front of me. My theory is that these are substitutes for the birds which he sees all the time but fails to catch.

No comments: