Sunday 16 May 2010

Fingers crossed for Nibby's arrival. Probably won't know much until tomorrow.

Looks as though my shame will be delayed until tomorrow unless they chop the programmes up, if the guest list on the TV guide is anything to go by. Did not realise it is a daily show.

Pete appearing this afternoon to do the pond. I keep finding more and more stuff for him to do around the house. Apart from filling up my 'picture wall' in my boudoir, and my new mirror wall downstairs, for which I shall have to find more white framed mirrors in interesting shapes, I have decided to dispose of lots of grotty old books I never look at. I shall also make my bookshelves taller by removing a couple of shelves, so that the larger books have more space. I am having to put them in sideways at the moment. I must remember to keep my Folio books, judging by the secondhand prices on Amazon. At least they look decent.

No comments: