Saturday 15 May 2010

Sunny Saturday

I am recovering from the TV shock. After all, they may cut my bit, or at least I may only appear briefly.

My neighbour has just appeared at her doorway, staring up and down the street, in a pair of lilac pyjamas. Earrings in though. Thank goodness she is ignoring me at the moment. Long may it continue.

Forum lunch club at the Platform in Tooley Street with Plum, and a new member, a very pleasant young woman, whose wonderful wing-shaped earrings fascinated me. Plum and husband, and Nomad popped in for a drink with Sanejames. Great to see people again. I hope some will be able to attend the luncheon next week at Katzenjammers.

Still tidying up for the impending arrival of my sister, Nibby. I am hoping we will get to the quilt exhibition and the Grace Kelly clothes at the V & A, perhaps the National Portrait Gallery and the Wallace Collection. Later I hope we will make it to something more local at the South Bank.

Awaiting grocery arrival from Ocado this morning. I am hoping to take another drawing for framing today.

Reading the Southwark News, I come across a short para entitled 'Crack in his Crack' about a young man arrested and found to have crack cocaine hidden between his buttocks. I found myself thinking that I wouldn't want to smoke that, until I recollected that I don't actually have a crack habit. Yet.

No comments: