Tuesday 1 February 2011

Fire Surround and Lumpy Kook


Excellent green curry at Lye Torng. Good review in The Times of a programme on BBC 4 last night 'outside the court' which interviewed people in an interesting way.

Here's the fire surround painted grey, which seems passable to me.

Kooky has so many matted lumps underneath him, but he bites me every time I try to snip them off for him. Definitely a two person job. I know they are a problem because he tries to bite them off himself when he is cleaning his undercarriage, poor thing.

My latest breakfast: small sliced brown bread (120 cals 2 slices) spread with Oxford Vintage marmalade (30 cals). Drain and mash kippers from tin, then spread one third (100 cals) on the bread. Put in a toaster sandwich bag and toast in the toaster. Serve with Lapsang Souchong tea. A very filling 250 calorie breakfast.

No comments: