Sunday 20 February 2011

Funday Again

Reluctantly crept onto the scales, and discovered that I had lost 3lb. Must be the illness. Still, it's good news.

Will ring Nibby in Oz this morning, then it's off to M & S to purchase a few goodies for today's attempt at entertaining Victorine and Christophe. Alice and I have already consumed most of the grapes and cherries I purchased yesterday. Dear me.

It was so good to see Dorothy last night after such a long time. I don't see so much of them these days as Dorothy is always frantically busy. He did have time to get out and see True Grit which he recommends. Madeleine still has to contact me re The Kings Speech and a possible Sunday lunch at Le Bouchon. So far it has proved impossible to arrange a lunch date with both Kate and Evon. We shall see.

Kook nipped me again while I was grooming him this morning. Definitely time for him to return to charm school, but must organise his annual jabs first.

In my absence things have become slightly anarchic at work, so will need to try and rein them in a bit. We shall see. Seems local authority cuts are looming. Big Society has much to answer for, and even Tories call it: 'BS' with raised eyebrows. Too true.

No comments: