Tuesday 1 February 2011

Thank You Flowers


Arena decided to send me a large bunch of flowers as a thank you - I have been sending flowers to people for quite a while, normally purchased from them. Decent of them to send me a bunch.

Dorothy and Julians fourteenth wedding anniversary today. Time has passed very quickly, and it seems no time since we were throwing confetti at them outside Chelsea Register Office. I hope they have fun celebrating.

I think I may have finished painting the fire surround now I have managed to mix a kind of greyish colour which is okayish. I shall snap this soon. Today I have the less exciting chore of emptying the hoover, a job beyond the skills of my cleaner. Then I shall do more washing, before lunching at the Lye Torng and going to a meeting later this afternoon.

No comments: