Monday 21 November 2011

The Rest of Sunday


Arrived in Oxford Street at around 10am only to discover that nothing was open until around 12. I strolled up and down a bit and found Cafe Lido in a back street so settled down with a latte to read my papers. Went to the loo downstairs and discovered they have a huge dining room there. Must remember that they do lunches if I am stuck in town. BHS opened early for 'reviewing' so I looked around and found a black short sleeved stretchy lace vest thing for a tenner, which I eventually purchased. Handy to wear under sleeveless or chilly evening clothes. Eventually I picked up the watch at Debenhams and looked for a refill for the very good handbag scent Romy had given me, only to discover that Prada have stopped selling them. Oh well. I did try Debenhams, House of Fraser and John Lewis so I suppose they are right about this. I popped into John Lewis Food Department and purchased some cooked and pulled ham. I bought some leeks and lentils and cooked a stew thing when I arrived home.

It had been very cold and misty when I went out. The weather has definitely become a bit chillier in general. All the walking had worn me out a bit, so I vegged out in front of the telly in the evening and did another bad sketch.

No comments: