Monday 7 April 2008

Guilt and Infidelity



Another snap of baby George with Miss Bettaware and John.

I think Malvolio has become jealous. He cannot know of my infidelity, but seems to have a second sense and eyes me warily. Or maybe I am just feeling guilty, as well I might. But who could resist the fabulous George?

A very successful day, starting with Dangerous Theatre in Christ Church, followed by lunch, then the very gorgeous Shane Hampsheir regaling us with song and nearly being assaulted by several overenthusiastic punters, afternoon tea and a little raffle. We have promised to tie some punters to their chairs next time. Addison Lee were excellent with the transport, and we have booked to go to Shane's concert on 13 July with a coachload of punters, so fun all round!

No comments: