Wednesday 2 April 2008

Medication and Malvolio


This is a collage I did some while ago with Julian. I am quite fond of it still.

Got into the office for most of the day and did a few bits and pieces which had to be done. I had found some Klaricid Unidia and took one of those, which I am sure will help prevent a chest infection, or clear it up quickly. I was feeling fairly bad, but think it is because I am so unused to having coughs and colds and 'flu-like symptoms that I had forgotten what it was like. Temperature normal this morning so shall carry on taking the pills. I had not changed the time on my bedside clock, so when Malvolio started attacking me I thought it was 5.15am instead of 6.15am. As usual, he was right about the time.

Julian rang me about some jewels purchased from Ebay. I have asked her to show them to me when they arrive and also asked if she or Dorothy could buy me some more antibiotics and some absinthe from Spain.

I am now just concentrating on recovering a bit before my weekend away, and buying a few more raffle prizes, too.

No comments: