Tuesday 29 April 2008

Internet Problems and Impending Telly Disgrace

Hello - back again. No internet at home so went to Lye torng, but they have changed their ISP or whatever to Thai Bar, which had a most unfortunate and caused my laptop to give up the ghost. However, i took it home and it eventually charged up and worked again, but no internet anywhere, now really.

Dorothy and Julian arrived at about 9pm on sunday to put my curtain rail up, but I had not expected them and was unable to find the fittings, so this idea was abandoned. We had a nice cup of tea and they helped tidy up a bit, finding my long lost video under the spare bed.

Unfortunately the telly show is coming out soon starting on 19th May at 3pm on ITV but not certain which town they are doing first so there may be a brief calm before my inevitable infamy and submission to general oppobrium ( I think that's how you spell it). That very same day we are having a musical event locally, but I may have to take my portable telly in order to witness my fall from grace. Actually it is spelled 'opprobrium', apparently.

No comments: