Wednesday 2 April 2008

Sick Old Woman

I felt a bit cold and not entirely well yesterday. By the end of the afternoon i knew I was ill. had a bad night with a fever and awoke at 4am. Tortured for a bit by Malvolio but managed to sleep for another hour.

I am feeling quite bad this morning but will attempt to get into the office later. The problem is that we are coming to the end of the property sale, apparently expected next week, which gives me masses of work to do and very little time to do it in. To make things worse I am due to go away for the weekend on Friday, and on Monday we have a long planned event all day for the punters so the time frame is quite problematic, especially with this cold or whatever i have. I just hope I don't get a chest infection which usually lasts for weeks and turns into pneumonia. I may have a few antibiotics around which I shall look out. May also ask Dorothy to obtain some when in Barcelona for a future back-up since they are so hard to obtain in the UK.

No comments: