Monday 14 April 2008

Mavis and Malvolio

Mavis, my neighbour's sick cat is eating as much as she can, just leaving a few dry bits and is quite lively. I have brushed her every day and removed huge amounts of hair from her back. Shall have another go at her today. She really is a sweet little thing, and very pretty.

My neighbour said I could use his washing machine so will wash a few sheets today when I go up to feed Mavis later. I have tried to clean her bed a bit, but this was rather difficult as it is fluffy fake sheepskin and comes off when I brush the hairs off. Something washable might be a better option. Will look around. Malvolio generally lies on a bed on top of a wool stole, which being a cream colour, shows the filth rather effectually. Reminds me I may put this in the washing machine too, after brushing the hairs off.

Malvolio has taken to being rather whingy today, so will have to keep an eye on him.

No comments: