Sunday 15 November 2009

Sunday Evening

put a whole lot of snaps on my iphoto. Can't find them now! pity, but that's the mystery of iphoto. Actually, they are physically there, but don't seem to come under any of the roll titles.

Call from my friend Vic who wants me to dine out at her favourite place on 12 December to celebrate her husband's and my birthdays. I shall ask Dorothy and Julian, but I somehow doubt if they will fancy it. We shall see. Seems the place is so popular at this time of year it needs to be booked now. It is actually quite good fun. I shall be going to Legally Blonde at the Savoy for the matinee on the Sunday, so won't be able to drink too much or stay out too late.

Having rather a quiet time so haven't got much further with decluttering. I shall be taking Tuesday off, which hopefully will help. I am owed 19 days leave at the moment and shall attempt to take some of this before Christmas. I have been feeling very tired indeed, and need to catch up on my rest. I may have overdone the decluttering and staying up late at Hayling Island. Also, more importantly, I have neglected my painting altogether, and need to do some more.

No comments: