Tuesday 10 November 2009

Tuesday

Funeral of old friend today. Very sad. Fortunately not invited, so not too bad.

Back to work again and got stuck in slightly, but did not overdo it. Working is not ladylike, a friend assures me. I have never been considered to be ladylike in any way apart from this one. Oh well.

The two cabbage serving dishes supported by lobsters arrived today. Julian turned up last night and was somewhat bemused by the asparagus serving dish. Julian changed several light bulbs so I can see more clearly.

There's a meeting tomorrow night, so Julian will feed Kooky. I am dreading the meeting. I can't stand them but fortunately they are only once every two months. The cleaner is coming here tomorrow so I am trying to clear up beforehand a bit. Changed Kooky's litter box so he immediately christened it with a gigantic poo, the little monster.

No comments: