Sunday 8 November 2009

Fun and Frolics at Hayling


'New Year's Eve' at Hayling. A good time was had by all.

Now back from Hayling. Kooky pleased to see me and is rather more capable of getting in and out on his own. Done piles of washing, opened mountains of post, including a large parcel containing a rather strange thing. It consists of a long ceramic tray with painted asparagus, then a dish with lid shaped like a large bundle of asparagus. A small serving spoon. I ordered this from Ebay because it looked so curious. Not absolutely sure what it can be used for. It might make a vegetable dish at dinner or a not very large container for asparagus soup. Dear me, I just don't know where to stop. Maybe after I have purchased the serving bowl on Ebay shaped like a large square green cabbage held up by four lobsters in the corners. 'Nuff said.

No comments: