Monday 30 November 2009

Better Night - Kooky Confused

Slept at the other end of the bed and consequently slept much better last night. But Kooky was very confused: he kept jumping on and off the bed and could not decide where to sleep. Finally he settled down at the top of the bed on the other side.

Made another clove orange while watching TV last night, and the cloves are all over the floor this morning where I spilled them. What a 'sloven', as my grandmother used to say. I have four boxes full of charity shop stuff, and five black bags full of packing rubbish from my many purchases on the floor. Since people will be moving in and out over the next couple of weeks I shall stop my charity shop collecting and ring the people to take my boxes away, and meanwhile get rid of the black bags so that I can concentrate on Christmas matters for a while.

In the office today, and tomorrow Polhill Garden Centre with the punters for a Christmas lunch and a bit of shopping.

No comments: