Monday 23 November 2009

Personality Test - You Should Try It!

Just done the BBC personality test thingy. Seems I am very high on openness and slightly high on neuroticism (surprise, surprise). I have medium likeability (oops) and extroversion and low conscientiousness (dead lazy). Surprised by the open bit as I am often quite suspicious about people I don't know, and some of those I do. Note: must try harder to be conscientious and likeable. Hmmm. Tall order with both.

Well, I am enjoying being dead lazy this morning, so there. However, I have done two loads of washing and made some bread.

Just reading about a famous philosopher ?Greek ?Roman, who only had two chairs in his house: 'one for me, and one for a friend, when I find one'. Might have been Socrates. Answers on a postcard or comment, please.

No comments: