Tuesday 10 November 2009

Wednesday and Thursday Morning

Very odd. It has happened a couple of times. The water suddenly stops flowing when I am running a bath. If I turn the tap off, and go and turn the kitchen tap on then off, then turn the bath tap on again, it starts again. Since I have the heating on at this time of morning I wonder whether it is related somehow? strange.

Dreaded meeting tonight. Stayed awake half the night drifting in and out of sleep listening to the World Service. Seem to remember some interesting programme about art.

Thursday morning - Julian forgot to feed Kooky so he was somewhat ravenous when I turned up at 11pm. Meeting rather better than I had anticipated. Very tired this morning though. The cleaner had been yesterday: when I arrived home a light had been left on, there was a pair of her specs in the bathroom, my computer was disconnected and for some reason the washing machine, with the door open, had been turned on ????????? I think she is on another planet.

No comments: