Monday 31 March 2008

Covent Garden Lunch

Realised Julian had popped in yesterday while I was out as her ebay stuff and other sites came up on the computer, which confused me until I saw she had collected some mail. I had left all my parcel debris behind in order to rush off for lunch so the evidence of all my shopping was there to see. Oh dear, now she will tell Dorothy about my purchases. At least they are quite sensible clothes, rather than cuckoo clocks and other mad things.

Pleasantly surprised by Papageno. Though not a gourmet experience, it was a two course excellent value lunch with complimentary fruit and sweets afterwards. We managed to consume quite a bit of wine, one of the Lesleys met Imelda Staunton who she knew a bit, outside on the ciggy step. We then staggered off to Covent Garden for coffee, after which we purchased some raffle prizes for the party on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.