Wednesday 2 December 2009

Naughty Kooky

Day in the office yesterday, but managed to purchase basins and the rest of the pudding ingredients so shall make the puddings in the next few days. Off to Polhill today. Kooky has been causing trouble this morning by leaping about on the fence seeing foreign cats off but is finally back safely inside the house. Must see if I can find him some catnip drops today at Polhill. Might also find an amaryllis. Dorothy rang to say they had been unable to book a table at either Wild Honey or Arbutus. After some discussion we plumped on a choice of either Roast or ?Applebees (the fish place) in Borough Market. We shall see.

Dear me, I shall be 68 tomorrow - how very OLD. Never mind, as Dorothy says, I shall only be a day older than I am today.

No comments: