Monday 30 March 2009

Alzheimer's Dream, Cat Poo and Statins


Glad to be up - had a depressing nightmare where I found myself wandering the streets and suddenly realised I was wearing my nightclothes and slippers. Standing outside M & S could not decide whether to go in and buy something I needed or whether to get a cab back home and change, started to panic a bit and woke up. I wonder if Alzheimer's strikes while you are asleep?

Fed Mavis last night and this morning. Got rid of Malvolio's poo station as he tends to go in there and leave all the poo exposed so the whole flat smells appalling until I have disposed of it. I think he can manage to go outside since it's not freezing. I don't think he caught the goldfish. Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.

Have been working on a small, rather sketchy view out of the studio window. It is total crap so far - but a work in progress.

Much publicity about the virtues of statins - thought a friend of mine had discovered these, but his was something a bit less developed, called eotaxin. I remember him getting very excited about that some years ago. Something to do with asthma. Oh well.

No comments: