Friday 13 March 2009

Friday 13th and Sick Malvolio

I was the sole diner at the lunch club. I hope it was the Friday 13th effect and not my choice of scent. Hopefully it may be the Royal Oak next Friday which will attract a few no doubt.

Afterwards, strengthened by the food, I managed to fold the sofa up and put the cover on it. I shall spend the weekend moving my studio into the basement. Quite exciting.

This morning (Saturday) poor old Malvolio had his breakfast, then let out a strange cry before throwing the lot up just outside the kitchen, unfortunately on floorboards which are rather wide apart. I rushed in quite quickly and prevented any puke from descending between them, luckily. He seems OK but will keep an eye on him - last time he had a fit of incontinence and pooed on the floor, but hopefully it was a one-off. He did seem quite disorientated at the time so it may have something to do with insulin. We shall see.

No comments: