Friday 27 March 2009

Challenging Charles and Crappy View


couple of days work, but home again. Charles is proving a challenge, so may abandon, at least for a while. Somehow not right - it may be the angle of the head - which is where life drawing would come into its own rather than using crappy snaps.

Nibby sent me a gorgeous painting of the view from her house. Unbelievable. No wonder she lives in Kangaroo Valley. It's a lovely painting too. Wish I could do complicated computer things like cutting and pasting so I could reproduce it here. Never mind. You can have a 'view' from my sodding window in Elephant and Castle!

Lunch club at Lye Torng today - and I may be the only taker, despite hints from others, we shall see. Dinner party club on Sunday, I shall make the trifle on Saturday, to give it time to mature.

Pierre from Canada is reading my blog as part of his convalescence - let's hope it works!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's easily my favourite of your works... don't knock the Elephant, because, as any fule know, she never forgets.

bag lady said...

Thanks, James. If you had seen the view of Kangaroo Valley you would emigrate.