Sunday 15 March 2009

Sunday

Lunch in Lye Torng. Poor Andrew had left the freezer off, defrosting the wonderful new puddings so I had a couple, free. He says he won't get any more because he wasn't selling enough. Shame, I think he should have tried a bit longer. They were so much better than the in-house offerings.

Discovered a chair in the garden which is a bit heavy but I will try and get it down to the studio if Dorothy doesn't turn up this weekend - no sign so far. I shall also attempt to lift the window box up to the lower windowsill and tidy the area at the front of the house. I would like to have this done before Bren's memorial lunch here and will have a go at it tomorrow.

Have had a final go at the portrait. I definitely have some ideas for further portraits so will see about these.

No comments: