Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunday Morning

Nibby has finally got herself onto Facebook. I suspect a daughterly influence, since Saff has been staying with her. Well done, nevertheless.

I did the earth hour thing last night, but peeped out and no one else in our street - at least on the other side - seemed to have turned out their lights.

Wondering if I can make it to Elephant for a coffee and to buy a paper. Will consider this further after a bath. Must adjust clocks - fortunately some already OK from non resetting last time.

I have ordered more paint from Artifolk online as I couldn't get to the local art shop yesterday. I think I have enough paint to last for a bit.

Just had a long chat with Nibby who is well. Her next grandchild is due in three or four weeks. She will miss them all when they return to UK. Made myself a hot cocoa with three drops of Camp coffee essence in it which sharpens up the chocolate taste. Mocha ...mmm.

No comments: