Thursday 14 January 2010

Furniture Day

Absolutely typically, the weather was fine today and the delivery came unexpectedly early. I managed to push the furniture around a bit and already nearly all the drawers are full. I haven't managed to dismember the IKEA cupboard which had been in the hall so it is taking up space in the living room. Had a good lunch - they have put the Tom Kha soup with noodles on as a special for £5.50 at Lye Torng. I shall have a diet dinner tonight - probably bolognese without pasta but served with a large Iceberg lettuce salad.

I have so much stuff still to chuck out. Soon, I shall ring the charity guy to see if his van is working then he can take away my memory foam mattress topper which is cluttering up the studio. It is so cold I just haven't felt like even going in the studio, let alone painting. I have also made a decision to paint over most of my paintings as the canvases are taking over the place. I shall start on the worst ones first - plenty of choice there! Then I will start again, having snapped them. That way I can remember and record what I have done without having to keep the actual paintings.

Meeting Evon at the Photographer's Gallery for lunch on Tuesday so have scheduled a day off. Party preparation, probably mainly involving the purchase of raffle prizes on Wednesday and Thursday.

No comments: