Sunday 24 January 2010

Monday

Chatted with Nibs yesterday - she had a very successful birthday in Canberra visiting an art gallery and having an elegant afternoon tea with friends.

I have been hopeless around food, but despite this have lost another pound. I suspect my sins will show up on the scales next week. Have had a bit of an aching tum for a few days, not sure why. Age I expect. It seems to account for most of my bodily disorders. Dorothy appears to be suffering from some kind of sleep problem whereby you only sleep very few hours each night, then make up for it at weekends by sleeping all day. Suggested banning the computer after ten and going to bed with a hot drink and a good book. Or getting a TV. It seems to send me off at about 9pm. Apparently the Japanese go in for catnaps during the day.

Ocado delivered yesterday. I bought two huge bags of oranges and had forgotten there was another one free. I also seem to have purchased a large pineapple. I am hoping Julian will collect these today as I am now awash with fruit. Otherwise I shall be forced to make several pomanders.

Trying to arrange another meeting at the Photographer's Gallery with my friends. I have decided it is a very good spot, and of course, near Liberty's.

No comments: